Monday 14 September 2015

Back To School Blue's

Hi Everyone, can i just start by saying thank you so much to all the people that have taken the time to read my blog, I really appreciate it :)

Anyway back to the title, the word we have all been dreading to hear..... SCHOOL!!!
As previous readers will know i do suffer from anxiety on a high scale i though i was going to be a wreck going back to school but you know what, it's actually been okay, does anyone else agree.

I have joined quite a difficult year well, its different to me but this is the year GCSE is the only word im hearing in my head and i don't think my head can cope with that word because every time i hear that word, i stress out (what a surprise). But one thing i'm trying not to do this year is stress out. i know i know im failing so far but we all stress in some way! Some worse than others but at the end of the day we all stress out over something.

Someone once told me ( this may sound ridiculous to some ) but when you stress out, you get adrenaline.

QOTD (Quote.Of.The.Day) "Live each day as if its your last"

Will be posting another blog soon!!
If you liked this upload please be sure to comment what you thought and please share

LifeWithJoe 



1 comment:

  1. Great post! Keep it up!
    Grace xx
    http://gracexkate.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete